For Service or Support call – 1-866-453-3388
Contact your monitoring station:
For Armstrongs, call 1-855-895-0859 | For API, call 1-866-743-9134
Email our Service Team
Premium Service Plan
New customers with no equipment warranty on existing equipment receive coverage for equipment replacement, batteries, and service calls from 8:30 am – 4:00 pm on weekdays. Add this benefit and save the labour charge on service calls. Includes panel, keypad, and up to 16 zones.
Please download our client guide to get answers to common questions and details on self serve options.
Many of our common requests can be addressed using the information below. We look forward to helping you in any way we can.
I would like to request a service call.
Requesting a service call.
To request a service call, please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch to process your request. If your request is urgent, please call us at 1-866-453-3388.
I want to add a service.
Adding a service.
If you’d like to add a service to your current system, we must verify that you are the account holder. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch to complete the process.
I want to add a device.
Adding a device.
To add a device to your current security system, please fill out the form below and a customer specialist will be in touch to complete your request.
I would like to enquire about a new system.
Enquiring about a new system.
If you’d like a salesperson to help you assess your evolving needs for security and home automation, please fill out the form below and a customer spcialist will be in touch to book an appointment with you.
Do I need an alarm permit?
Alarm Permit Registration
Some jurisdictions require alarm owners to register their alarms before emergency services will respond to alarm calls. Check if your jurisdiction requires a permit.
I would like to update my contact list.
Updating your contact list.
To make changes to your call list, we must confirm that you are the account holder. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you to verify your total call list.
I need to find a manual for my alarm system.
Finding a manual.
We have links to many common alarm system manuals that you can download.
I need a Monitoring Verification Certificate for Insurance.
Monitoring Verification Certificate for Insurance.
A Monitoring Verification Certificate can be used to provide proof of security monitoring to your insurance company. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch to complete the process.
Please note that if you are requesting a Monitoring Verification Certificate for insurance purposes, you must provide it directly to your insurance company.
I want to request a seasonal disconnect.
Requesting a seasonal disconnect.
If you’re going away for an extended period of time and switching your home telephone service to “seasonal disconnect”, please contact your telephone provider for details on how this service will work. To allow your alarm system to maintain its ability to communicate with the monitoring station, you will need to confirm the phone number(s) their seasonal disconnect service will work with. Different telephone providers handle this service in different ways; some strictly restrict your phone to not allow incoming calls and/or will only allow outgoing calls to one toll‐free number. Therefore, you may be required to have a different phone number programmed into your alarm system to be compatible with this service which may require a service call from one of our technicians. Always test your system once the “seasonal disconnect” service has been activated to ensure that the system can still communicate with the monitoring station. Please note that in order to make changes to your account, we must verify that you are the account holder. Fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch to complete the process.
If you’re moving in the near future, please fill out the form below so that we can help you protect your new home, as well as disconnect service at your old home. A representative will be in touch with you to complete your request.
I’m considering disconnecting my landline.
Considering disconnecting landline.
If you want to get rid of your landline telephone service, ensure your home remains protected by upgrading your alarm system to communicate through cellular or Internet. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch to further assist you.
I’ve disconnected my landline.
Already disconnected landline.
If you have already disconnected your landline, you may have noticed a yellow triangle on your keypad, indicating that your security system is no longer being monitored, leaving your home unprotected. This applies to any alarm system that communicates through the phone line. In order to ensure your home is protected, you should upgrade to a cellular or Internet communicator. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch to help process your request.
I would like to cancel my monitoring service.
Cancelling your monitoring service.
We must verify that you are the account holder in order to cancel service with us. Please also be aware that you must inform your insurance company if you are no longer covered by security, fire, or flood monitoring. If you are moving and would like to relocate your service, we would be happy to help you with that process. If you still want to cancel your monitoring service, we are sorry to see you go. Please understand that we cannot discontinue service without verifying the account holder’s identity. Please fill out the form below and one of our representatives will contact you to complete the process.
How do I silence an alarm keypad?
- DSC – Press the asterisk button (*) and then the Number 2 button
- GE – Allegro – Press Status button
- GE NX8 – Press the asterisk button (*) and then the Number 2 button
- Honeywell – Enter Alarm Code, press Off button (repeat a 2nd time to reset trouble)
- Honeywell Lynx Touch – Press System or Home button
- Paradox – Press TBL button
- Ultra Sync – Enter Alarm Code and press Enter button
- Qolsys – Press Status button
- Bosch – Press Enter button and then press Silence button
Who Do I Call?
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you. The following table will help you resolve your question more quickly.
|False Alarm||To reach your monitoring station, call Armstrongs – 1-855-895-0859 or API – 1-866-743-9134. If you do not know your monitoring station, please call 1-866-453-3388 for assistance.||Notify station of false alarm. Provide your name and the ALL OK PASSWORD that you provided on the Monitoring Agreement, NOT your four digit alarm code.|
|Service, Alarm System Troubles (i.e. Low Battery)||1-866-453-3388 and select Option 1 for Service
For emergency after-hours service, call this number to receive instructions for reaching the on call technician.
|System Additions/Modifications||1-866-453-3388 and select Option 2 for Sales|
|Customer Referral||1-866-453-3388 and select Option 2 for Sales||We appreciate your trust in us. Please let us know when you refer a new customer and we will provide you with three free months of monitoring service.|
|Change to Monitoring Agreement Contact List, or Billing Information||1-866-453-3388 and select Option 3 for Administration|
|Instructions on Using your Security System||Consult the user manual for your security system OR call us at 1-866-453-3388 and select Option 1 for Service|
|Heating Fuel, Propane or Equipment Install or Service||Please visit Wilson’s Heating Contact Page.|
Tips & Links
Getting the most out of your security system
- Educate alarm system users. Anyone who has a key to your property must be able to operate the alarm.
- Set up different alarm codes for different users of the system (i.e. babysitter, cleaners, contractors, etc.)
- Lock all alarmed doors and windows
- Be aware of drafts that could trigger a motion alarm: i.e. open windows or heating and air conditioning vents that can move curtains, plants, balloons, etc.
- Contact Wilsons immediately if you have any questions or concerns about the operation or performance of the alarm system.
- Notify Wilsons if you plan any remodelling such as changing doors, moving walls, hanging dry wall, sanding floors, any work that involves running wires or makes changes near the keypad or security panel.
- Notify Wilsons immediately if you change your telephone or Internet service.
- Ask Wilsons about regularly scheduled inspections of your alarm system.
- Replace low batteries promptly.
- Test your system and all its devices regularly. Click here for instructions.
What to do if you set off your alarm by accident
- First, Don’t Panic. There is time. Enter your disarm code (carefully) to reset your system. Remember, if there were a burglar, he or she would not know your code. Do not write it on your keypad!
- Wait for your alarm company or central station to call. Give your password or ID code, this is different from your disarm code. Be sure to follow all procedures established by your monitoring station.
- Do not leave your home until you have talked with your monitoring station.
- Finally, any person who has keys to your property MUST be able to operate the alarm. Neighbors, cleaning personnel, real estate agents, guests, relatives, babysitters, service and delivery personnel who may enter your property must have a code to operate your system, and they must be practiced in its use. Depending on your security system, you can set up a different access code from your own personal one.
Set up your Wireless Access Points
Download TeamViewer App if a support technician has indicated it’s necessary.